Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit 1 just quit syncing.  How do I get it to start syncing again?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit has stopped syncing and now won't do anything. Im gutted have loved using it. What can i do?

You can see my progress and how much i use on my data

Please you can help Rachel

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stopped working please help rachel

Best Answer
0 Votes

I gutted stopped syncing i use the one all the time. Please help. You can see on my data the amount i use it i miss it and am quit annoyed it has just stopped

Rachel turner

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rachelturner Have you tried the multiple restarts and troubleshooting steps listed in my post above?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears we are having a return of the sync problem that visited us several months back.
It's not your Fitbit, folks, it's the software.  My One has not sync'd for several days, now.  Search the message boards and you will find a very, very, very long thread about this issue and that it is not YOUR problem, it's the website's problem, or more technically, the Fitbit Connect software's problem.

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.
Montgomery Scott
Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I had known it was the website problem before i deleted my device from my account. Now I can't add it back in on either my phone or my computer. It still tracks my data on the device, but syncs to nothing. Sigh.

Best Answer

Since everybody, including me, stopped working at the same time, don't you think this might have been a software update issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes