Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not tracking sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My new Fitbit one is not tracking Sleep. Any suggestions
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to join us @Deb1958 @SJTA @dianesue54! Have you tried restarting  your tracker? that should do the trick! Additionally, I suggest giving a look to our help article about sleep tracking, just to confirm you are following the proper steps. 

@dianesue54 I'm glad to hear that everything is working properly now. Keep an eye on your app and tracker and let me know if anything weird comes up. If you feel that your Fitbit One's battery is draining to quickly, please check our help article for some tips.

Keep me posted, I'll be around! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Mine too.  I think it's on Fitbit's side. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app stopped working on my iPhone and now I can't log in. It appears to be frozen in the 'logging in' state.  Also, my Fitbit battery was totally dead, totally. It was working fine yesterday, I had charged it recently and without warning it's dead.  I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling it.  Restarted my Fitbit and if finally synched. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to join us @Deb1958 @SJTA @dianesue54! Have you tried restarting  your tracker? that should do the trick! Additionally, I suggest giving a look to our help article about sleep tracking, just to confirm you are following the proper steps. 

@dianesue54 I'm glad to hear that everything is working properly now. Keep an eye on your app and tracker and let me know if anything weird comes up. If you feel that your Fitbit One's battery is draining to quickly, please check our help article for some tips.

Keep me posted, I'll be around! Woman Wink

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
Thanks! I formerly had a Charge so I thought the One operated the same way--just wear it to bed and it would track automatically. I tried it last night by holding down the button to start the stopwatch when I went to bed and then stopping the stopwatch when I woke up. I then synced with my ipad and the sleep activity showed up.
Best Answer

Oh I see @Deb1958! I'm glad to hear that you were able to track your sleep now. You can learn more about your Fitbit One at the product manual, give it a look! 

Also, have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Check it out!   

See ya! 

Best Answer

@CindyFitbit We got it to work yesterday.   🙂  I totally kept putting it in sleep mode.  hahahahha  Anyway it's all good here.  Thank you!  

Best Answer

That's great @SJTA! Hope to see  you around as an active member!

As I mentioned before, I suggest visiting our Discussions board to make some friends and share your experience. In case you have an idea about a new feature for Fitbit or suggestions to improve an existing one, don't hesitate in checking our Feature Request board

See ya! Woman Wink

Best Answer