Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged Activity not showing up in Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been a while since I bothered to track walking and I started my fitbit tracking my steps/distance and stopped it when I got to my desk after a 45 minute walk. 

However looking in the dashboard to edit the activity as I have done in the past (so that it links up with MFP) there is nothing showing up.

I saw a recent post where someone seemed to have the same issue with press and hold.

Beginning to see no real use for this now if simple activities are not loggable? Not everone uses Fitbit in the same way and normally I use it to capture my TDEE as I work a pretty sedentary job, but I always found the ability to use the activity log to capture activities like walking in MFP very useful.

Very disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @RFS_UK, hope you're doing great today Smiley Very Happy! While reading your post, I was wondering, is the issue just with MyFitnessPal?

Have you checked if your app is up-to-date

Hope this helps my friend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I didn't mean to accept that as a solution. Stupid bloody iPad!!! No the issue is with the Fitbit ... The activity does not show after I press and hold for the second time... It seems to be syncing ok with the iPhone and I have checked - there are no updates pending and I updated everything before I left.

I do not use my Fitbit to ,arch around crazily racking up steps, I use it for TDEE and when I am not half way around the world, I use a Polar HR ,osmotic when I exercise, primarily because a lot of the knee rehab I do is Fitbit unfriendly (spin bike, swimming) but the HR monitor is simply unsuitable for capturing complete burn.

Don't worry, my solution is to change MFP while I am on the road to TDEE anyway and mark down any exercise to 1 cal only in MFP for now - not that I get much time to eat as it is!!! I don't want to get a wrist Fitbit and prefer the One but if that turns out to b no longer of use I will just stick with MFP as everything about it is more superior to FB in terms of logging and the database. Just a shame because I have had a Fotbit since the days of the Ultra.
Best Answer
0 Votes