Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One sync to Android app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have an LG G3 phone with the latest Fitbit app installed, and Fitbit One.
Do I need anything other than Bluetooth to sync my tracker to the Android app?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ok... I now understand what is going on.

Using my "work" scenario, where I don't have an internet connection, although I see the "Couldn't reach fitbit.com to sync" message when I try to sync with my phone, it doesn't actually mean the sync has failed completely - it has sycn'd with my phone, but the message means that my dashboard on fitbit.com hasn't been updated. Perhaps the message could be changed to soemthing along the lines of "Sync succesful, however couldn't reach fitbit.com"

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Davea2711. No, you don't need anything else. If your phone is on the list of compatible devices and you've done the latest updates on it, it should sync provided your enable Bluetooth and Location Serivces. I checked the list and the LG G3 is compatible, so you should be good to go. If not, please come back here and tell us what you get so we can get you going. Cheers!

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

Thanks TandemWalker for getting back to me so quickly.

When I have a WiFi connection (e.g. at home), I can sync without any problems. However, when I don't have a WiFiconnection (e.g. at work), even though my tracker has been paired with my phone, when I try to sync I get messages such as:

Couldn't reach fitbit.com to sync

No network connection

Your sync has been scheduled and will start soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok... I now understand what is going on.

Using my "work" scenario, where I don't have an internet connection, although I see the "Couldn't reach fitbit.com to sync" message when I try to sync with my phone, it doesn't actually mean the sync has failed completely - it has sycn'd with my phone, but the message means that my dashboard on fitbit.com hasn't been updated. Perhaps the message could be changed to soemthing along the lines of "Sync succesful, however couldn't reach fitbit.com"

Best Answer