Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One vs Fitbit Flex?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been interested in getting a FitBit for a while now but I not sure which one to get. I'm terrible at waking up for noise alarms so the silent alarm really interests me, so that leaves me to choose between the One and the Flex. I like the idea of wearing it as a bracelet, however I've read a lot of one and two star reviews for the Flex because of broken straps, counting too many or too few steps, and just in general being inaccurate. Could anyone give me some insight on how the One compares? How good is the alarm? How accurate is it? If you have experience with both would you say the One or the Flex is better?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

These are both very old and discontinued models I doubt you will be able to find, certainly not new.  Even if you do find one, expect the battery to be on its last legs, if even still going. Many people would love to be able to find a One, and are unsuccessful.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

These are both very old and discontinued models I doubt you will be able to find, certainly not new.  Even if you do find one, expect the battery to be on its last legs, if even still going. Many people would love to be able to find a One, and are unsuccessful.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi, @selmon89 @to add to what @JohnnyRow said, although he rightly points out that you will likely not be able to find either of the Fitbits you mentioned (and almost certainly not in useable condition) ALL of the current Fitbits have silent alarms - in fact that is the ONLY sort of alarm they have!

I would recommend an Inspire 3 which has silent alarms, of course, and can be worn either on the wrist or (like the One) on a clip.  

If you are happy with a wrist only Fitbit I would recommend the Luxe.  It also has silent alarms (of course) and you can get a variety of dressy and utility bands for it.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer