Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One wearing time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear all,

I'm working on the analysis of my Fitbit data and was wondering whether I can figure out for how many hours the Fitbit One was worn in order to exclude the days where the Fitbit was not worn for more than a certain amount of hours. At the moment I don't have minute-by-minute data, daily averages only. 

Thanks a lot!

Elie

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, sorry @ElieSaad but this is not doable. You can look at specific walk/jog workouts that you've timed minute-by-minute; but you cannot look at your overall weekly stats, discounted for days when the tracke was not worn, to obtain stats ONLY for time frames when the track was worn.

Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

No, sorry @ElieSaad but this is not doable. You can look at specific walk/jog workouts that you've timed minute-by-minute; but you cannot look at your overall weekly stats, discounted for days when the tracke was not worn, to obtain stats ONLY for time frames when the track was worn.

Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

That's bad 😞

Thank you for your answer!

Cheers,

Elie

Best Answer