Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one Not syncing since recent update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app on my iPhone updated on Monday and since then, it will not sync/pair with my phone. No steps displayed or updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Same with mine! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too!! I have an old phone that I use when mowing lawn to listen to music and it synced with that one at first but it must have updated while I was mowing and now nothing!!!!

I looked at some older posts and tried some of the things they had suggested but none of them worked. I am frustrated to say the least! Also the Fitbit rep that replied to previous post I was reading was very condescending and just kept saying to go to the mail help page when everyone was already saying they had tried that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too I have restarted the app & Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem at the gym today. One would not connect up to the Android phone app. I thought it might be a low battery issue. When I got home, I tested it by attempting to sync it with the Windows 7 app on my laptop. It synced OK. I then attempted to sync it from the Android app. The app connected up to the server and updated to indicate the results of the Windows sync. Since then, the One connects right up and syncs with the Android app. Buggy to be sure. Hopefully this fix will stick. If not, I guess I rejoin the throngs of FitBit users satisfied with the high quality control of their updates.

Best Answer

This worked for me this morning! Hopefully it lastsThis worked for me this morning! Hopefully it lasts

Best Answer

Thank you....removing the device and  re-adding it took seconds and it worked immediately!!  So glad I scrolled

through all of the comments.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK I removed device and reinstalled it, it will sync but it doesn't have the right amount of steps for yesterday!! It only shows about 5,000 steps for yesterday when I had over 17,000!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't sync either. 

Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hoping for another update.  Fitbit finder app finds the tracker but Fitbit app doesn't.   Very odd.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't update... think i've had a lucky escape! Do you know what version of Firmware it is please, i have version 6.46

Best Answer
0 Votes