Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I literally JUST took this thing out of the packaging and set up my app and the thing doesn't work. I've looked around these boards for solutions but it seems that it's just a piece of junk. Plug it in, push the button, get a fully charged battery icon. Take it off the power source, push the button and nothing. Doesn't matter how long I hold the button down for.  Nothing. This thing is brand new! There is no excuse for this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Please take it back to where ever you bought it and exchange it. Things happen

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Just got it, try to charge it and it says fully charged. Unplug it and just a blank black screen. It does say on the app that it synced when I plugged it in but since then - dead.

Best Answer

Same here. I have tried charging - it shows 100% when it is connected via the charging cable. I've tried syncing and updating the firmware, which it has done successfully. But when I remove it from the charging cable, it won't turn on. This was a gift so I can't really take it back. I've read in another post about rebooting - plugging it in tot he computer via the charging cable, holding it on for 10-12 seconds, then removing it and turning it on. Nope. Nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where did you buy it? Because this is common of of eBay 

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it at Walmart.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was it refurbished or used before?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was supposed to be new. Didn't say anything about it being refurbished. Fitbit is sending me a new One for free since I'm obviously still under warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem and did get mine off Ebay but it was new and not refurbished.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's awesome! You should write a bad review for Walmart then

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should do the same thing the other nice person did, request a new Fitbit, as long as it is still under warranty 

Best Answer