Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one will not sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit one will not sync to my android app. I can see that there is a new software update but I can't get that to work either...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would try restarting your One using this procedure:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Give it a few tries though as the procedure sometimes doesn't work. Once it's connecting again it should prompt you to try the software update again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I would try restarting your One using this procedure:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Give it a few tries though as the procedure sometimes doesn't work. Once it's connecting again it should prompt you to try the software update again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this and it does not work. This happened with my old Fitbit One in August and eventually Fitbit replaced it, although it started with and Android software glitch.

Best Answer
0 Votes