Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit still not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As many others the problem started after the Samsung  update earlier this week, I saw that there was an update fitbit app, it updated and I restarted my phone but still can not sync.

Was the update suppose to fix the problem?  If so have others found it to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I don't think a fix has been released yet. Keep an eye on this thread where the moderators are providing updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Fitbit-trackers-not-syncing-after-Android-software-updat...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try resetting or rebooting the fitbit unit. It should sync after that.
I have had this problem since May of 2017. 

They are still addressing it (supposedly).

Best Answer
0 Votes

A new Fitbit application update was released to my phone this morning.  I applied it but no luck fixing my Fitbit One to Galaxy S5 sync problem.  I have restarted both my Fitbit and my phone.

My problems started immediately after the latest Samsung Galaxy S5 update.

I am now running:

Fitbit version 2.55

Android 6.0.1

Kernel 3.4.0

Build number MMB29M.G900VVRU2DQF2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have a Samsung Galaxy phone and cannot sync.

So, I tried my iPad, it to says "tracker not found."

Anyone else had any luck?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having issues with my fitbit 1 and fitbit charge he not syncing. I get device not found and/or trouble with bluetooth error messages. I have switche d to a new phone, Samsung Galaxy S8+ from a Samsung Galaxy S5 ... still having issues with syncing to my phone as well as to MyFitnessPal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone and am having the same problem after the update.  I also tried syncing at my desktop computer with the dongle and the tracker was not found.

Best Answer
0 Votes