Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, Fitbit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I've had many different Fitbit's over the years and I really wanted to get back into wearing my actual watch. Purchased a Fitbit One to solve this problem. I've had it for maybe 3 weeks now and most days it'll stop syncing until i reboot it. Which is a pain because I have to do this once i get home. Anyone else ever have this issue? I have a Pixel XL which has worked just fine with all of my other Fitbit's. Once i reboot the Fitbit it'll sync just fine until it happens again. Should i just return this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I've been having issues with my ONE syncing also.  I've not been able to get it to sync at all in the last 2 days.  In researching and reading other posts I discovered syncing with my Samsung S5 may have something to do with a phone update what was just done.  It's been since then it won't sync with my phone.  I can usually get it to sync with my home computer but it wouldn't sync last night or this morning. I don't know what's going on but it's very frustrating.  I also just discovered the ONE has been discontinued.  Maybe this is a way for FB to get those with a ONE to purchase a different device, which I won't do very easily and happily > I may just switch to another brand.   

Best Answer

@DeeAnn3 wrote:

I also just discovered the ONE has been discontinued.  Maybe this is a way for FB to get those with a ONE to purchase a different device, which I won't do very easily and happily > I may just switch to another brand.  

This is so not true. They will still support the one. Might want to re-read the post of it being discontinued

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try a restart. Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If that doesn't help Contact Support.
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes