Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours with 250+ steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My dashboard had a section which kept track of hours in which I had 250 or more steps. I could set a 14 hour range. This disappeared four days ago, and I cannot find a way to restore it within the app. I'd like to restore this feature.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @jmgc. It's great to have you here. Fitbit has recently released a new feature called Hourly Activity goal. I'm afraid this option is not available for the Fitbit Zip and Fitbit One, since only trackers that can automatically detect sleep are able to detect stationary time.

If you had a different tracker linked to your Fitbit account and just switch to The Fitbit One, this might be the reason why you are no longer able to see the feature. To recover it you can set up the other device and they Hourly Activity goal will automatically show up.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy 

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @jmgc. It's great to have you here. Fitbit has recently released a new feature called Hourly Activity goal. I'm afraid this option is not available for the Fitbit Zip and Fitbit One, since only trackers that can automatically detect sleep are able to detect stationary time.

If you had a different tracker linked to your Fitbit account and just switch to The Fitbit One, this might be the reason why you are no longer able to see the feature. To recover it you can set up the other device and they Hourly Activity goal will automatically show up.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy 

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
Thanks! I just removed my original Fitbit, a Flex, from my dashboard. I haven't used it or charged it in 6 months. I had no idea the dead Flex was why my One had been able to show me the hours with 250+ feature. Surprising.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @jmgc. The Flex in your account was definitely the reason why you had the Hourly Activity goal tile in your Dashboard. I'm glad to have been of help.

If you haven't done it already, I would recommend visiting the Discussion boards. You might find interesting topics to join and discuss.

Hope to see you around more often. Cat Very Happy

Best Answer

Kind of sad that this feature is no longer for the Fitbit One Smiley Sad I had a couple of Charges and the wrist band failed; switched to the One since that's how I was treating my Charge (pocket the module without the wrist band).

Is Fitbit considering having the 250+ feature back on for Fitbit One? Please? Smiley Very Happy Or is the One's hardware/firmware not capable...?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @prgillespie. Sorry to hear about your damaged Fitbit Charge trackers. I'm afraid the Hourly Activity Goal feature will be available for devices that currently have it plus some other new devices that might come in the future. The Fitbit One was actually not designed to track this feature.

If you haven't contacted Customer Support regarding your damaged Fitbit Charge, you are welcome to do it. They might be able to provide assistance to your case as soon as possible.

Keep up the super stepping. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer

This is such a bummer! I switched to the Zip from the Flex because I was tired of having my battery die every day. I had no idea that the hourly goals was somehow linked to the sleep tracker. The hourly goals was my favorite part of the app, and I'm really disappointed that I won't have that anymore. I basically should have just switched brands, because it was the only thing I liked better than other trackers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I use the 250 tracker daily, trying to meet 250 every hour.  I think a great add on would be a way to see how many steps I've taken each hour, including how many I've taken so far this hour.

Best Answer