Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we continue to use a product we paid for?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, how do I get my One to sync the data it already has? I have had no issues with this device for over 2 yrs. The battery drains overnight, I do not have it currently paired with ANY app or even on this website and it drained a full charge overnight, Oct 9-10 sitting on the kitchen counter. It had not recorded any data 11:30 am est Oct 6 thru Sunday Oct 8 when I realized the battery had drained after only a few days. I recharged it Sunday night Oct 8, wore it to my workout Monday Oct 9 and it shows over 8000 steps which seems accurate for that day but it will not synch.I tried everything: I removed it from the app and website and have tried to reinstall it and "device not found" is all I get. Don't parrot the instructions on this website - it is not my computer or phone that is the problem. It is not the bluetooth connection. I am not an idiot. Tell us how to continue using the product we paid for! I own Fitbit stock and if this problem isn't resolved to my satisfaction, I will sell it all and never purchase a product from this company again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Please contact support

Your anger will not get a response from me

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

What an annoying response that^^ was.  

Best Answer