Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know if someone's using my lost Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to find out if someone has been using my lost Fitbit One? I think it fell off in a parking lot. I checked the next day expecting to find it run over but nothing was there. It hasn't synced with my phone since the day I lost it around the time I left the parking lot. I'd like to know if someone else has started using it. Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks! -Christine

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Unikitty

Get with customer support about this - click for contact options

They can tell you if it's still paired to your account, but they won't be able to tell you whose email is being used, if someone else has started to use it.

Any chance there is a lost and found for the parking lot?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Unikitty Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for posting the experience you have had with One being lost. It's unfortunate to hear you were not able to locate it the next day.

Something you can do to check if the One is being used by another user is checking if it is still paired to your account. Do you see it there? When paired you should see the tracker's image on the app or computer.

You can also follow @Odyssey13 suggestion to contact customer support. Let us know what they say! 

Additionally, check these tips to find lost trackers.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer