Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is a Fitbit One "passable" for dogs?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Fitbit One. Possibly, my 6-month-old Border Collie/Pyrenees puppy might as well. I lost it yesterday, and this morning when I was searching for it, the phone ap registered 5,700 steps already logged at 7:00 am. None of my family has seen it, and while I wore the same pants as I did yesterday, I have checked every pocket numerous times without luck. 

The only thing that I can think could have happened is that it unclipped from my pocket and fell on the ground when I was taking flower pics yesterday, and my puppy must have grabbed it while I was not looking. He's a forager, so I would not be surprised. So how "waterproof" is the One, and if the case is undamaged (He'd have to "shell" it..ie take it out of the case to pass quickly, I imagine) will the battery resist potential stomach acid? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have heard of dogs swallowing them before with no problems.

But you can get an app to help you look for it. Maybe its still laying where you think you lost it or around that area

https://help.fitbit.com/customer/portal/articles/1008670-i-lost-my-fitbit-tracker

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer