Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predictive text not working when entering food items

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the last update, the predictive text does not work when entering food into the daily log.  I called the company and was told that it was not included in the latest update. They stated that it might be included in the next one.  This has made entering food items more time consuming.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@LWH Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Are you experiencing this on the online dashboard or on the Fitbit App? I just tried on both and it is showing the predictive text when I type a food.

If you are experiencing this on the online dashboard, I recommend trying to use a different browser to see if that does the trick.

If you are experiencing this on the Fitbit App, I recommend updating it to its latest version (Android - version 2.65 released on 01/22). Then, try typing the food and check if the text appears.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the flex 2 with version 24.24.30.2.  Predictive text was working until the last update.  I tried uninstall and then installed again, but still no predictive text.  I spoke with a company rep, and she said that I would have to wait for the next update.  This is very time consuming to have to type in every single word of everything I eat.  Any other suggestions?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LWH Thanks for your reply and for trying those troubleshooting tips to fix. Also, thanks for reporting this with customer support.

I believe this has to do more with the Fitbit App than with your Flex 2 or One. When was the last time you updated the Fitbit App? The latest version is 2.65.1, released on 01/25. Have you updated to that version already? 

If you just updated the Fitbit App to this version, have you tried to enter a food item? Let me know if the predicting text will work.

Also, have you tried entering your food items on the online dashboard? It should work there for sure. This is a good alternative to use for the moment. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes