Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my Fitbit One at my brother's house (about an hour's drive away from me). Him and my nephew have looked around for it, with no luck. My brother says he can see it on his Samsung phone's bluetooth device lists. So it's somewhere there and they can't find it. I am too far away to set the alarm feature using the app on my phone. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have used the Fitbit finder app on my iPhone to locate mine.  The phone (your nephew's?) needs to be within several feet of the device.  At least you know the approximate location.  Good luck!

@kmtokarc82 wrote:

I lost my Fitbit One at my brother's house (about an hour's drive away from me). Him and my nephew have looked around for it, with no luck. My brother says he can see it on his Samsung phone's bluetooth device lists. So it's somewhere there and they can't find it. I am too far away to set the alarm feature using the app on my phone. Any suggestions?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have used the Fitbit finder app on my iPhone to locate mine.  The phone (your nephew's?) needs to be within several feet of the device.  At least you know the approximate location.  Good luck!

@kmtokarc82 wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is an article that will list some apps to download to find it

https://help.fitbit.com/customer/portal/articles/1008670-i-lost-my-fitbit-tracker

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been located. He used a finder app on his phone. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found my fitbit One using the app. On my Samsung phone. It is so cool to use.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found my fitbit One using the app. On my Samsung phone. It is so cool to use.

Best Answer
0 Votes