Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost fitbit advice

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've lost my fitbit one - somewhere in my house as I've found the clip! I've not seen it for months. Do I buy a new fitbit and switch between them? If so thinking of the charge as I don't need the HR bit. Any advice/ comments greatly received. I want to get back to the fitbit community 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

Welcome to the Community @samjue86. I'm sorry to hear about your lost Fitbit One. We usually recommend following these steps to locate misplaced Fitbit devices, however it is necessary that your tracker get charge. In this case it could be a good idea getting in touch with the Support Team. They might be able to provide a workaround to get you back on track.

Additionally, you can take a look at the Fitbit comparison page. It provides information about the different features of each Fitbit device. 

Hope to see you around more often. Cat Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
Thank you for your reply. Have messaged the support team but no reply yet. I have had my one for a few years now. Might treat myself to a new one. Just can't decide between the charge and the charge HR due to the strap difference.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @samjue86. I have a Fitbit One, I have had it for a bit over two years now; and if I were in your position (i.e. lost my one and shopping for another tracker ...), I would buy another Fitbit One in a heart beat. My take. Cheers! 

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
I had lost my Fitbit one at my house. I found it in the grass in my front yard. I opened the app and walked around the house until I saw my Fitbit was syncing to my phone then frantically searched the grass and found it. Hope this helps or gives u an idea of how u can go about finding it.
Best Answer

Wonder where your buddy is @samjue86

A new tracker has recently been announced, the Fitbit Blaze. This has a coloured screen, Exercise instructions on the tracker from Fitstar, calendar notifications,..

The tracker becomes available in March, it has replaceable bands in difference colours and material (Classic Band, Leather, Metallic).

Feel free to check out the announcement:

Announcing Fitbit Blaze

Awesome you've got your tracker back @Littlsuzie

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost my FitBit this afternoon while gardening.  Although I knew approximately where it was, to within 20 feet by trying to sync, I couldn't locate it precisely as it appeared to be buried beneath the branches, clippings and other green waste I had flung down the slope at the end of the garden.  So I waited until it was dark, set the silent alarm, and when it rang I saw the FitBit's display flashing from beneath the debris.  It took a couple of alarm-rings (a few minutes apart) to finally locate it, but it worked!

Best Answer

Nice catch @SimonNZ. Waiting until night to see its display lightning is a great idea.

I'm glad to hear that you could found your trackers @Littlsuzie @SimonNZ.

Nice work! Now, let's get back to stepping. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Nice thinking @SimonNZ

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had received my fitbit one for my birthday about a week and half ago and now I lost it. I think I lost it when I picked up my little one from the supermarket trolley today. is there anyway I track it? I really want to get back with the fitbit community. please help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I wonder where you live. I found a fitbit at a supermarket today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kimmiAU what City do you live in? Im trying to find the owner of the fitbit one that I found at a supermarket. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I live melbourne Australia.
Best Answer
0 Votes
@kaye06 I live melbourne Australia.
Best Answer
0 Votes
If u think u lost it at the supermarket, I'd say ur out of luck. You could call them and ask if they found it and put it in their lost and found box. Sorry

Milfof3
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @kimmiAU, thought you're from Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us @kimmiAU. I would still recommend contacting Customer Support. They might be able to provide assistance.

@kaye06 Thank you for very much for trying to reunite the Fitbit One you found with its owner. Hopefully someone stops by and communicate the owner.

Catch you later. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
I thought that might be the case T_T. I dis call their lost and found but no one hand handed in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@kaye06 Thank you for trying. Hope you can unite the fitbit with the right owner.

Best Answer
0 Votes