Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Fitbit one

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please help! I have lost my Fitbit one  5 days ago and it is definitely not in the house as it's not syncing anywhere, and also it will have run out of charge. What can I do? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Carolemml65 

Read this article on what to do when you've lost your device - click

If you don't locate it, why not call Fitbit and tell them of your loss. Call customer support's phone (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. Sometimes when a person finds a Fitbit, they call the company to report it.

Check your car and around the entrance to your house. Sometimes these things seem to slip into the strangest places.

Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Thanks for your quick response. I'm in the uk and as it's not syncing at all in the house I know I've lost it! 😟. I will call
Customer support in the morning
Thanks again
Carole

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Carolemml65  contact customer support at this link - click

There is an online chat option and web based email for those who aren't in the USA.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello @Carolemml65,

If you sync with your phone, you may have a few options:

First, check to see if your phone has an app that tracks connected devices.  My Lumia 950 has a 'Gadgets' app that tells me when and where I was last connected to my Fitbit, it looks like this:

windows-phone-gadgets.jpg

If I tap on it, it'll give me directions back to that location.

Next, you may be able to narrow down where it is with a little detective work:

1. Go to your activities page.
  2. Go back to the last day when you had your Fitbit (five days ago).
  3. Your activity graph (both step and floors) will show your activity before your last sync.

Note the time and amount of activity (lots of steps or few steps), if your last few steps were just before noon, then try to remember what you were doing at that time.  It may be as simple as having left it behind in the booth at a restaurant.  The floors may also give you some clues, if you had just gotten two flights of stairs, did you arrive somewhere after walking uphill or going up two flights of stairs?

Lastly, I'd recommend labeling your Fitbit.  I did mine with a Brother p-touch labeler and looks like this:

fitbit-label.jpg

If someone finds it, at least they'd be able to contact you to arrange for a return.  Among my friends and I, we've had four happy returns.

Good luck with your search.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer