Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my fitbit one

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So disappointed, i've lost my Fitbit One this morning, clocked up over 260,000 steps last week.  Use my Fitbit all the time and sell them as I'm a Weight Watchers Leader.

The name on it is Pauline, if anyone finds it in the West Midlands Area, please post.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Oh! sounds too bad that your One got lost @PaulineWWSmiley Frustrated Since this was recently, and if your tracker still have battery,  I believe that we have chances to find it. So take a look of this post which has tips to locate a lost Fitbit. If after that you can't locate your tracker, please get in touch with Fitbit Support to get further assistance. 

Cross your fingers! I'm pretty sure you will find your tracker. Woman Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pauline -- Did you ever find your FitBit One?  I lost mine today and I'm heartbroken!  I was visiting the grandkids in Tacoma, WA, and somewhere --at the hotel or one of several stores-- we parted company.  Until it's battery gives up, it'll buzz every morning at 7 AM... and, call anyone who picks it up "Bunny," as that is my nickname.  Hope you got yours back... that'll give me some hope.  Or, did you buy a new FitBit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BunnyOye,

Welcome to the community, though sorry that it's under these circumstances...

Hopefully, you sync your Fitbit with your phone, it'll give you a few more options for narrowing your search.

My phone (Microsoft Lumia 950) has a 'gadgets' app that will tell me when and where a device was connected, it looks like this:

windows-phone-gadgets.jpg

I can tap on it and even ask for directions to that last location.

Barring that you can still get hints as to where it might be:

First, look at your dashboard towards the top.  Next to the date, it'll tell you the time of your last sync.  This is likely the last time you definitely had it on you.  Do you remember where you might've been at that time?  You can cross-reference that time with times of phone calls and text messages to help trigger your memory.

Next, look at your step/floor activity for that day on your activities page.  Specifically, cross-reference the time of your step/floor activity with the time of your last sync.

For instance, if the time of your last sync was 12:30pm, but your last step activity was at 12:10pm, then that means that you were not moving for 20 minutes before you lost it.  Any chance you dropped it at a booth in the restaurant?

If your last sync was at 1:30pm and you had steps up until that moment, where you at a particular store at the time (look at your receipts)?

Lastly, I recommend labeling your Fitbit.  I've labeled mine (and friends') and we've had four happy returns.  I use a Brother p-touch labeler and it looks like this:

fitbit-label.jpg

I think most people would return it if they knew who to contact.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for all the suggestions re finding my lost FitBit One.  Unfortunately, I have a "low tech" phone.  This grandma isn't challenged re technology, just haven't wanted to have a smart phone.  Maybe, I'll have to rethink that!  Anyway, I'm going to follow up on your ideas right now.  Thanks again!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I managed to find mine.
Regards

Pauline Homer

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes