Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning after syncing the active minutes from yesterday have disappeared.  They were there yesterday evening and I have not entered any active minutes.

Any advice please.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Kisimul! This seems pretty weird. I would like you to double check that there are no activities logged in your Dashboard that may be deleting the active minutes.

Also, please answer to the following questions: 

- Is any other data missing in your Dashboard?

- Has this happened before?

- How many active minutes did you have?

- Are you using the app or online Dashboard? 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same is happening to my One. The minutes flash up when I first sync but by the time the other data is added, the active minutes has disappeared! Also when I log exercise, the time is not added to active minutes either so it's been reading as zero for days now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Wally68! Sometimes what happens is that when users are logging activities and using their trackers, the data gets override. So, at the end you don't get active minutes because they are being deleted if you log activities and the data that you get is lower than what you got from your Fitbit tracker. 

I would like you to double check if you have activities in the times that you should have active minutes and delete them. 

Traditionally, you can learn more about when to log activities and when to use your tracker by checking this article How do I track my exercise and activities with Fitbit?

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes