Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost :(

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Somehow I've managed to lose my fitbit one and I've looked everywhere 😞 absolutely gutted
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Im so sorry you lost it Smiley Sad

Have you tried this?

Find Lost Fitbit:

https://help.fitbit.com/customer/portal/articles/1008670-i-lost-my-fitbit-tracker

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hello @Roxydilly2,

Depending on your platform, there may be other tools to help...

For instance, on Windows Phones, bluetooth devices are tracked by the 'Gadgets' app, and if you run it, it'll tell you the last time and place your phone connected to your Fitbit, like this:

windows-phone-gadgets.jpg

Yes, I censored my city.  Smiley Surprised  It'll even give you directions back to that location.  This may help you retrace your steps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to our new friend @Roxydilly2! Thanks for joining us! Smiley Very HappyOhhh no, so sad that you lost your tracker! Smiley SadI noticed @WendyB @PureEvil provided you with great suggestions to help you find your tracker, I'd like to know if you were able to find it? If you didn't please contact our Customer Support team and let them know the steps you tried so you can get a faster response from them.

Let me know how it goes and have a nice day! Woman Very Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Great suggestions although I have already tried these. My fitbit is still lost 😞 Sent from my Samsung device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Roxydilly2 thanks for the update! Sorry to hear this! Smiley SadBut hey please try to contact our Customer Support team and you'll see they will provide you with a good solution for your issue.

Hope this helps! Cat Very Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Hey 🙂 I've contacted customer support and they have given me the same tips 😞 I've still got the clip just lost the tracker 😞 Thank you Sent from my Samsung device
Best Answer
0 Votes