Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually deleting steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've seen info for a Flex,  but I have a One.

I would like to delete a partial days worth of steps that were added while driving my truck.  I synced the unit with the App b/4 I drove to transfer the already accrued data to the App.  When driving to a hiking spot I would like to reset all the trackers data from driving once I reach my destination,  as to not add all the false info from driving when I sync it again......  Can it be paused/turned off while driving?  Or,  can I manually delete steps in the App on my PC? 

Thanks,  still learning how to use it.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Problem solved.

I read a post from a couple years ago where a guy had wristband type device and he said the device will not register any steps etc. if it was charging.  He used a portable charger when riding his cycle.

I just happened to have USB ports in my truck.  I hooked the device to the charger adapter and into the USB port.  Drove down the road and it never registered anything while charging.

So now I can take it anywhere w/o  my truck adding steps.  Glad I found that post.

Now I'm extremely happy with the device........

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Problem solved.

I read a post from a couple years ago where a guy had wristband type device and he said the device will not register any steps etc. if it was charging.  He used a portable charger when riding his cycle.

I just happened to have USB ports in my truck.  I hooked the device to the charger adapter and into the USB port.  Drove down the road and it never registered anything while charging.

So now I can take it anywhere w/o  my truck adding steps.  Glad I found that post.

Now I'm extremely happy with the device........

Best Answer

A warm welcome to our new friend @SwanDog! Reading that you were able to sort it out by reading a post in the forums was like a ray of sunshine! That's a great alternative to reduce over counting of steps. Hope to see you around more often.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions section in the forums. In there you'll find lots of interesting topics. Smiley Happy Come check it out!

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks for the welcome!

I wish I had this little unit months ago during our long winters.  It is quite the little motivator.  Also,   has been working great to track water intake.  I'm definitely staying more hydrated....

Best Answer

@SwanDog you're welcome!

Reading that your Fitbit has motivated you is great! I feel the same way about mine. Heart Smiley Happy Water is definitely a key factor to be healthy and keep more active during the day. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer