Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meal Summary/Total calories incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've recently noticed the meal summary after entering what I've eaten.  example:

smoothie     325

apple             90

lunch summary 452

The lunch summary total is not correct and the total calories for the includes individual items and lunch summary.  Makes the calories eaten and calories left worthless. 

Any ETA on a fix, app was better without meal summary as it was correct.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I just got my fitbit for Christmas and am seeing the same thing on mine. I know we can delete the summary and therefore the calories but would love to see this fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @zDad @zolliszo.

No issues at my end. Are you using My Fitness Pal by any chance or is this data coming directly from your input at www.fitbit.com?

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

I had the MyFitnessPal app on my phone and deleted it last night as it seemed totally redundant.  The summary issue is not longer existent.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey hey hey @zolliszo, way to go! 

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I DO have myfitnesspal installed on my phone but these are meals I have not logged at that point in MFP, only on the fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have linked the two it will duplicate, I think.  At least that was my experience.  I had both for a while not linked and did not have issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes