Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dashboard is gone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday, my steps wouldn't sync and today the entire dashboard is gone.  Has something happened?  My phone app doesn't show any of the daily numbers anymore.  Even logging onto the website on my computer, there is no dashboard.  What is going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Are you sure you are logging in with the right account/email?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Yes I am sure. Even my phone app is not working.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me yesterday, on my mobile and windows app. I'd closed and restarted multiple times, rebooted the phone, it stayed messed up for 2 hours then went back to normal on both. I can only assume some kind of temporary disruption, hopefully, yours will pass shortly too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for that! I am hopeful that mine will come back too. Weird that mine went out yesterday as well. I’ve restarted my phone and even deleted the app and reloaded it. Still nothing and I’m feeling lost without it tracking. I’ll try a few more times. It really kills my steps for the week tho.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rosenflame I wanted to follow up and see if your dashboard issue resolved? BTW, as long as you're charged, your tracker should retain your steps, so while you can't see them now, you'll surely surprise everyone in challenges when you do sync! I hope you're back in business. Cheers!

Best Answer
Thank you for checking back with me. My dashboard is back, but it’s only syncing a fraction of my steps. It’s so frustrating. Any suggestions for the fix for that?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rosenflame YW and happy to learn your dashboard is back! I'm unsure what you mean by it's only syncing a fraction of the steps. Are you saying some were missing from while it wasn't showing or steps not adding for activities? Either way, you can add missing steps to your dashboard from this link anytime. It also comes in handy if you forget to charge your tracker 🙂 https://www.fitbit.com/activities

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello!
So what I mean is that my tracker will have 8,187 steps but when it syncs to my phone app, it will put in only 714 steps. It’s not getting the full amount of steps to sync. I don’t want to have to keep a manual log of my steps. Why would all the steps not get recorded when it syncs?
Also, I want to say that I appreciate your help and emails. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes