Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with pairing FitBit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently started using my FitBit One again (2016 model) and it no longer syncs automatically to the FitBit app on my iPhone 8+. I have to pull down the screen to manually refresh it and upload the numbers, but then I get a message that says "Pair One with your phone for a better connection." But every time I click on "Fix It" the message goes away and the problem is resolved.

I've tried plugging the FitBit One into my computer to restart it, but the process doesn't seem to be working. The software for the One, FitBit app, and phone are all up to date.

I know this device is older (ancient in tech years) and is probably not supported anymore, but replacing it doesn't seem to be an option. I want a simple device to wear on my waistband that connects with the app, so spending three digits on a watch with a bunch of fancy features is not of interest to me. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I have the same issue. The pairing/fixit request does not appear on my VERY OLD iPad mini running iOS 12, and on that old device the “one” is listed in the connected bluetooth devices list. And the Fitbit step count is “live”, as expected on that old iPad mini (no swipes required).

The “one” is not listed in connected devices on my iphone 13, but it does sync via bluetooth when swiping down. Crazy. The “fixit” button does nothing. I get “update firmware” boxes on both the old iPad mini and iPhone 13 frequently, I’ve given up trying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes