Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit One?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had a Fitbit One for a good couple of years now and until recently have had no trouble with it keeping its charge. However, it now needs charging every couple of days. Is this problem likely to be resolved or has my Fitbit just come to the end of its life. I have managed (with difficulty) to buy a new One but am wondering whether this might also succumb to the same problem very quickly if it's a software issue.  Should I keep the new One or send it back for a refund? I don't want to wear a plastic 'watch'.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I thought I would buy a back up if I found one. My husband discouraged me from doing it because the longer it's left sitting in a drawer as a backup and not being used at all weakens the battery. Mine is only 2 years old  and is working just fine. So until it dies, I'll just wait and see what's available at the time from other makers as well.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you haven’t yet, read through some of the threads here. There are definite issues with the One. My battery lasts minutes now - not days or even hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I have read a lot of the comments regarding battery life hence I am really asking whether a new One is worth keeping or a waste of money because it will/may have the same problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought I would buy a back up if I found one. My husband discouraged me from doing it because the longer it's left sitting in a drawer as a backup and not being used at all weakens the battery. Mine is only 2 years old  and is working just fine. So until it dies, I'll just wait and see what's available at the time from other makers as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes