Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not reading properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have had a lot of problems with my one. The latest is the sleep pattern is not recording properly. It just records sleep so it looks as though I am not awake or getting up which I know I do. Any help out there please.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JackyG. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding as to what the Sleep Mode is all about. When you invoke the sleep cycle by starting the clock at bed time and stopping it when you get up, your telling your Fitbit that you're in bed during this entire time frame, inclusive of all the times that you got up during the night for whatever reasons. Any steps taken during the night get recorded in steps; and your sleep graph will show very thick lines during those walking minutes; with very thin lines representing those times when you tossed around in bed.

Your tracker's sleep functionality is nothing very fancy, certainly not a sleep lab encapsulated. When in sleep mode, your tracker is checing for periods of inactivity and will report on exceptions (with thin lines, thick lines on your graph, and steps is you walked around to visit the washroom for example.) In regular or activity mode, your tracker is tracking activity and will report nothing when it senses no movement.

What about other issues? You indicate your post that you've been having a lot of problems with your One. Have all these problems been corrected or are you still having other issues?

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes