Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications kept for too long

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Don't know why Fitbit thinks one needs to keep 2 months of notifications ?

useless addition to app and utterly annoying and to include this useless function they axed the 15k adventures which were great even though not enough of them

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@rabatteuse Welcome to the Fitbit family! I just want to clarify, what kind of notifications are you seeing on the Fitbit app? Are you only seeing the ones from 2 months ago or do you see older ones?

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@rabatteuse Welcome to the Fitbit family! I just want to clarify, what kind of notifications are you seeing on the Fitbit app? Are you only seeing the ones from 2 months ago or do you see older ones?

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 February ! Imagine 6 months that u can't erase !

Sent from ca's iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well Santibit 

I do NOT accept no response to my explanation at all very disappointed !!

if I report to you I have notifications built up from FEBRUARY 27 that means 100s and 100s of useless messages stored on my iPhone taking space on the app and on phone and other much more useful things taken away

notifications should last maximum of 24 hours 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rabatteuse Thanks for your reply! What kind of messages/notifications are you seeing on the app? 

Can you please share a screen shot of those notifications? That way I can guide myself a little further to get a solution for this.

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I readjusted the type of notifications I wanted on the website on the computer and now the continuous red spot on bottom right hand corner of screen so I'm not forced to look at the total list ... can't get rid of the list however but at least not constantly reminded of it !

Thanks for response!

Sent from ca's iPhone
Best Answer

@rabatteuse Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that you found a way to disable some mobile notifications on the online dashboard.

I will leave the link to the Notifications page on the online dashboard here, so other users may benefit from it. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes