Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I own the One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I own the blaze in the past but was given Apple watch for xmas, I missed the challenge board on fitbit that where all my friends were on.

I still loved the apple watch but finally got the one today as I found a retail store had specials was going to get a red one but they only had black in stock. I love the black don't get me wrong but I like ting of colour my partner has black One as well so I wounder if I am dumb I could pick up my partners by accident. I havent seen any red replacement clip on the sale on the site not that I can find? Have they stop making the red ones?

I currently use the Fitbit One
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ence,

Better yet, set the greeting on your One to your name; it's under settings.  This way the moment you pick yours up, you'll immediately know which one is yours.

Additionally, consider labeling yours (and your partner's) with your contact information.  This way, if you should lose it, the finder will know how to contact you.  I've done that for mine (and a number of friends) and it looks like this:

lostfitbit.jpg

I used a Brother p-touch labeler.  We've had four happy returns.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You can find some different colored clips on amazon. I even saw a Burgandy fitbit for sale there as well

Fitbit no longer has the Burgandy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Ence,

Better yet, set the greeting on your One to your name; it's under settings.  This way the moment you pick yours up, you'll immediately know which one is yours.

Additionally, consider labeling yours (and your partner's) with your contact information.  This way, if you should lose it, the finder will know how to contact you.  I've done that for mine (and a number of friends) and it looks like this:

lostfitbit.jpg

I used a Brother p-touch labeler.  We've had four happy returns.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Best Answer

Oh @WendyB I just found new unused one on eBay will get it in the mail soon! Thanks for letting me know they don't make them anymore!

@PureEvil also I set up the greeting but how does the greeting turn on when I pick up my one? Also that's a good idea for lost and found!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ence,

Assuming your One hasn't moved for a while (a minute or so), the moment you pick it up it'll show you first the chatter, then the greeting.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Best Answer

@PureEvil thanks for that! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes