Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once again not syncing on smartphone. And I am tired of doing the same suggestion over and over again. Try a restart or uninstall the app and reinstall the app. Fitbit I honestly think you cause the problem because want me to upgrade to a more expensive fitbit. I will be looking elsewhere. You need to get better firmware..

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Having same problem today!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use my One in multi mode with the Ionic on a non compatible phone.. Look at my link here which proves there is/can be a lag between what you see on the phone and the Fitbit servers.. Many times up to 5 minutes..  You see the wheely on the phone and get frustrated.. In all of the months I have had this combination I haven't had to resort to all of the suggestions, only updated the latest Android Apps..

I switch my phone off every night.. So a restart ofv the phone in the morning, and I occasionally switch off the Ionic when I see my Fitbit One steps are considerably more than the Ionic.. Most times caused by my shopping with trolleys..  Yes, about 1,000 steps/day///

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had several issues since Friday but I believe it was a temporary glitch with FitBit servers leading to a desynchronization of the local data downloaded by the app. Never had it in the past (4 years)

On my side it was relatively simply fixed by restarting the iPhone and sync'ing "once" first with another device. I hope the issue won't repeat too frequently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@phv That's why I. Keep an eye on the servers, even via the browser on the phone.. I accept that many users want their phones to be everything and not be tied to the server.

That's part of my thrust to try and get Fitbit to give us sequence of events when we sync. I feel that will help many users understand the process.

I have just synced the pair of Fitbit's with the Dongle on the PC for a test with the Bluetooth turned off the phone to stop potential interference. Within a minute the PC Dashboard was reflected on my phone App Dashboard.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@princessalexia I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with Fitbit One not syncing. Thanks for trying those steps in order to sort this out.

There are a couple more things you can try to sync your One:

• Log out from the Fitbit app, reboot your phone (just as @phv kindly shared), and log back in.
  • Restart Bluetooth (turn it off, wait 10 seconds, turn it back on).
  • Try syncing using another mobile device or computer. 

@Tinkrtbell82 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for also reporting that you are experiencing the same syncing situation. 

I'd recommend checking the syncing troubleshooting steps on this helpful article. Try them in the order given there for best results.

@Colinm39 @phv Thanks for your help on this thread! 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes