Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit one will not synch. Says searching for device. App on IPad is up to date. Have turned Ipad off and on and nothing works. I don’t want to loose my unsynched steps

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I had the same problem this week. I restarted my Fitbit One by plugging it into the charger cable and then holding down the tracker's button for 10-12 seconds. Then remove the tracker from the charger cable and press its button until the screen turns on. The tracker should synch now.

Best Answer
Thanks, I tried that it didn’t work I ended up removing device from account and put it back on. Thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue since 8 June. I'm using a Windows 10 PC with the wireless dongle and Android app. If I take out the dongle and use bluetooth, still nothing happens. Neither device has detected my One for 10 days.

I have uninstalled everything on both devices, and reinstalled, neither can pick up my One. I then took the nuclear option of removing my One from my account in the hope of repairing it and it's still not working with now the loss of all my data, hurray.

As my One is a few years old, I suspect this is a built in fault to force you to buy a new device every 2-3 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I uninstalled app, then didn’t work, and un installed one and reinstalled one and my Bluetooth located and now syncs. I would try again. I also before removed device, I plugged in computer, pushed putt on for15 seconds. That used to work when not syncing.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

@Weallbelieve1 @rorydaniel @SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit family! It's great to see you here.

@rorydaniel Thanks for sharing the workaround that helped you out with this. I'm sure this will be helpful for other users too.

@Weallbelieve1 Thanks for trying those steps and for sharing them on this thread. I'm glad to hear that it finally synced. Is it still syncing properly? 

@SunsetRunner Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with your One. Are you still experiencing the same? If you are, please follow these syncing troubleshooting steps in order to sort that out. This should certainly help you out. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes