Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One not holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was the 2.40 update supposed to fix the no hold charge issue? My ONE will only hold a charge for less that 1 day.Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to our new friend @KatersSmiley Happy please note that the latest version of your Fitbit One is 6.60. These are the improvements made on that update:

• Battery life has been extended to two weeks.
  • Real-time sync is available in the mobile apps.
  • If you take 50 steps while your alarm is snoozed, the alarm turns off automatically.
  • If you press the button any time during snooze (which lasts 9 minutes), the alarm is not canceled. The alarm is only canceled if you press the button while the alarm is going off or if you walk 50 steps during the snooze.

Your Fitbit One battery can last up to two weeks. Because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary. Consider these tips when you want to conserve battery life:

• If you use the Fitbit app, make sure All-Day Sync is turned off. All-Day Sync increases battery drain on both your tracker and mobile device. To find the setting, open the app and tap or click the Account icon at the top of the screen tap or click One to see your settings, then scroll down. 
  • (Android only) Turn off the Always Connected setting. Similar to All-Day Sync, it can reduce battery life.
  • If you have many silent alarms set, consider deleting some. Each alarm you add up to the maximum of 8 reduces battery life by a small percentage. 
  • Don't charge your tracker in extreme heat or cold.

I also recommend trying a restart:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer