Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: One not holding charge since iOS 2.39 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit update 10/9/2017: This issue has been resolved in update 2.41.1. Please update your app  if you continue to experience this issue. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Fitbit Update 8/24/2017: Thanks again for reporting this issue. Our team is still reviewing. I'll be updating this thread once we learn more, your patience is truly appreciated. 

Fitbit Update 08/21/2017: Several One users have reported that they are experiencing quick battery drain issues since updating their iOS app to the latest version, 2.39.

First off, thanks for taking the time to report this issue. Secondly, I can assure you that our team is currently investigating the root cause of this issue and will be hard at work to get a fix out as quickly as possible to get you all back on track. I will receive an update from them and will make sure to keep you all in the loop.

Thanks for your help with reporting this and for your continued patience. More to come!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
509 REPLIES 509

My Fitbit one just died tonight also! I too didn't receive an email letting me know the battery was low. It won't charge at all. I sent a message to the CS Center. I hope to hear back soon! 😕

Best Answer

I got the low battery message, but it won't charge. Cleaned the contacts,  tried 2 different chargers,  all to no avail. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have contacted Fitbit a couple of times when I first started having issues with the tracker. They basically told me that all was fine, so I kind of agree that their interest is no longer there since the tracker has been discontinued!

I am on the fence about replacing it...I probably will not since I know how much exercise/walking I do every day and don't necessarily need to invest in a new tracking device.

Best Answer
Mine is working today. I left it on charger all day. When I went to take it off it lit up. It is doing somethings different now like reads the word "steps" then gives numbers. So must have been some kind of upgrade from Fitbit that locked them up yesterday. I'm just thankful it's working.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Me too! It started vibrating like mad-would not stop for maybe a full minute or two. Showed battery symbol so I just plugged it in (had no low battery warning or anything prior). It sometimes flashed me FItbit 6.0 then stop responding entirely like it is totally dead. Won't sync, show anything on screen. 

Best Answer

Fitbit Update 08/21/2017: Several One users have reported that they are experiencing quick battery drain issues since updating their iOS app to the latest version, 2.39.

First off, thanks for taking the time to report this issue. Secondly, I can assure you that our team is currently investigating the root cause of this issue and will be hard at work to get a fix out as quickly as possible to get you all back on track. I will receive an update from them and will make sure to keep you all in the loop.

Thanks for your help with reporting this and for your continued patience. More to come!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I, too, am having some odd problems with my ONE that started about a week ago.  It won't sync and rarely will it work to "force" sync it.  The battery also seems to be draining very quickly.  I have to charge it almost every day.  Nor do I get any warning that the battery is low until it just quits.

My ONE is at current software levels so I have not done any recent updates that I can relate this to.

Any suggestions??

Best Answer

Same here - charged mine on Saturday - by this evening (Monday) it died.  

Best Answer

Hopefully this is all that's wrong with mine. I came looking for answers as I have gone from getting 10-14 days from my charge and now I'm down to 2 days with it dying without warning! I updated on August 12th. Mine is only 6 months old, so not so thrilled about this reduced performance.

Best Answer
I have done all of these things and I'm still only getting a few days out of a charge, compared to a week plus previously.
Best Answer
I have done all of these things and I'm still only getting a few days out of a charge, compared to a week plus previously.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. In the meantime, are you saying we need to charge our fitbit every day until you come up with a solution? This isn't always possible, if we are traveling for instance. I'm hoping this is dealt with in a very quick time frame. 

Best Answer

I was  wondering why my hasn't been charging good now I see it not my problem but the  Company's

Best Answer

I reported it last week and noted many others had too. Still no fix?

Best Answer

Same problem....my Fitbit one is all of a sudden draining very quickly, in 2-4 days.  please email me at mskmassaro@gmail.com when there is a solution.   am also an IOS user...

Best Answer
And I hear it's being discontinued. I don't like wearing things on my wrist and the zip doesn't do enough. I'm not a happy camper.

Elyse
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse typos
Best Answer

I had also noticed that my Fitbit was not holding a charge as long.  Then today it quit working at all. I plugged it in to the charger just to see if it would charge, but got no light, no nothing. I never received a message that the battery was low either.. Is there a way to reset or something? Can the batteries be replaced?

Best Answer

Having the same issue! Looking forward to finding out about the fix!

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Include me as someone experiencing issues!  Every day I need to recharge and it's taking longer to get it close to fully charged then before.  Please help.

Best Answer