Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past week my fitbit has not been syncing throughout the day(despite having a history of doing this well) and for the past three days it has not synced at all.  Have reset the tracker, too.  I have a Samsung S5.  Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@CarolynONE I see that you are new in the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard! Regarding the syncing issue that your Fitbit One is experiencing, I want to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if you were able to get your tracker to sync.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
My syncing is very spotty. The all day sync is definitely not working. It does eventually sync. It's just very slow at doing so.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CarolynONE Thanks for getting back! Please make sure that your phone has the most recent app version. If so, try logging out of the app, turn off the Bluetooth and turn it back on. Once this has been done, open the app, log in and try to sync your One again.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Hi!

I did as you suggested. Still no change. The last time in synced was Sun at 6:38 PM. My version is 2.56. My firmware version is 6.6. Not sure what else to do. Got any other suggestions.

[Carolyn]
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CarolynONE Thanks for getting back! I would like to know a couple of details; do you get any error message while you try to sync your tracker? Have you tried setting up your One from scratch? If not, please set it up as a new device.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Ok. I do not get a message error. Just an exclamation point.

With trying to re-set up the tracker, I uninstalled the app, and then re-installed. It is asking now to for Location Permission that this is required to sync. I get a message that says: "Screen overlay detected": To change this permission setting, you first have to turn off the screen overlay from Settings>Apps. When I Open Settings, I get a screen that says: Draw over other apps and Enabled with a list of apps, when I scroll to the Fitbit App, it is turned off, and I can not toggle it over to ON. When I switch to "Turned off" or "Apps with permission" the Fitbit app does not show.

Yesterday the tracker would not turn on (and apparently stopped counting steps) when I pressed the button. After charging it over night, it is now not even keeping the correct time.

[Carolyn]
Best Answer
0 Votes