Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badge Information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi;

I might be missing something here, and not realize it because Im not so very tech savvy. If something isn't staring me in the face or marked to find, I get lost.

I wonder, with the new format, is there still someplace to show all badges, ot to at least tell you how far to the next badge. I was always checing that before the change to the dashboard, but I can't seem to find badges anymore but for the most recent/last ones I earned.

I find that extremely motivating for me, and would like to be able to find that again. I see it nowhere; not do I see a place that even shows you all your badges. I know there used to be something. Can anyone help?

Thanks in Advance; Happy Tracking all!

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hello @walkinnoonow,

If you enable the badges tile on your dashboard, you should see the highest achieved badges per stat.  If you hover (your mouse pointer) over the tile, you should see an option to "See More>", click on it.

This should take you to your badges page.  If you hover over each badge, it'll tell you when you achieved that badge (and how many times, if appropriate).  If you hover over the next slot (with the '?'), it'll tell you what you need to earn that badge.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi Pure Evil;

This DID help to a degree. The problem IS my dasgboard doesn't show the badges anymore.... I just went into the tiles preferences and clicked on the badges again. STILL no badges show; but I can at least click the see more and find my way to the entire list of badges I have earned and which is next. Is there a reason the tile no longer displays on my dashboard???? Just curious; since I can get to the info I wanted, I can deal with it. However, now my dashboard is set up differently. Have to try and 'fiddle' with it now. I'm not tech savvy, so this may not go well - LOL.

Thanks again Pure. Have a great day!

Walkinnoonow

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @walkinnoonow, good to see you around in our community. With the Online Dashboard, there are only two places where you can find your earned badges. The main tile and Top Badges page where you can see all the history of badges you have earned. Just like @PureEvil mentioned before.

badges.png

I wonder how it goes the issue with the badges? I'm pretty sure you figured out this by now and your badges are showing on your Dashboard. I just want to check with you if everything is fine by now.

If you have more concerns, keep me posted and I'll be around. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I follow the instructions listed, I do not have see the square with a question mark that used to tell what was left to the next accomplishment. Was this removed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OrangeMoney,

This was definitely there.  It looks like the badges page has been restructured with many elements added (including trophies), but sadly this removed.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OrangeMoney

Here is a list of all badges if that helps to determine your next one

https://www.fitbit.com/badges/all

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks, Pure Evil.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I had found that page, the issue I was having is that it used to show what badge came next. Now it only shows the badges I've already obtained. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@@OrangeMoney If you look at the screenshot above provided by @RobertoME, you can see that on the tile showing 15,000 steps, in smaller type underneath, it says, "next up 20,000 steps." So the information is now right on the tile with the most recent accomplishment, rather than on the separate page.

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer

@OrangeMoneyHere is an image that might help. You can also scroll through using the arrow and it will show you on the others as well.

If the tile does not say NEXT UP there is no more Badges

badges1.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks! That helps.

Best Answer