Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Syncing with Windows 10 Computer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

may 15th my fitbit stopped syncing to my computer.  i have tried all the different tricks.  so i decided to stop logging.  i currently have 12.6 million steps.   BUT  since i cannot sync, the time is off by three minutes .   how can i get back online.  its a computer, not a phone.  windows 10.  very frustrated.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@nanners1649 Welcome to the Fitbit family! First, perform a couple restarts on your One. This should help for sure.

Then, follow these syncing troubleshooting steps for Windows 10 computers. That should help you out as well. Do the steps in the order given.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@nanners1649 Welcome to the Fitbit family! First, perform a couple restarts on your One. This should help for sure.

Then, follow these syncing troubleshooting steps for Windows 10 computers. That should help you out as well. Do the steps in the order given.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG!  i've tried that 50 times since may and it finally worked!!!  thank you rock star!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nanners1649 You are very welcome! I'm very glad to hear that it helped you out and that you are back on track now! Hopefully, this will be helpful for other users as well.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes