Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One won't sync with my Samsung S6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my Fitbit One wouldn't sync with my phone - Samsung Galaxy S6.

I tried the reset procedure but as my One is on its last legs and the button doesn't work reliably, I couldn't perform this task successfully.

So I went on my phone with the intention on Uninstalling and then re-installing Fitbit. Uninstalled successfully but when I looked for the app to reinstall it it says "Looking for Fitbit? This app won't work for your device"

I can still sync and update with the dongle on my laptop, so I think there's still a bit of life left in my much loved One, but it looks as if Fitbit have suddenly stopped compatiblity with the S6, so that's one more nail in its coffin.

Does anyone have any idea if I'm reading the situation correctly?  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've got an S6 running Android 7 and I believe the Fitbit One app now requires a newer version, which I cannot get on the S6.  However, all is not lost.  Do a Google search for Fitbit Version 3.43.1 download and you will find several sites where you can download the file for installation on your phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I've got an S6 running Android 7 and I believe the Fitbit One app now requires a newer version, which I cannot get on the S6.  However, all is not lost.  Do a Google search for Fitbit Version 3.43.1 download and you will find several sites where you can download the file for installation on your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much umpire!  That works! I'm a happy bunny again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes