Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial failure to clear at midnight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At midnight my Fitbit One cleared only miles and activity on the Fitbit and my Mac dasboard, but it did NOT clear steps, floors, or calories on either the Fitbit or the Mac dashboard.  I've done a series of 4 restarts without any change.  I do not have or use a smartphone to connect.  I use a MacBook Pro laptop.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Skipj! I'd verify if you have restarted as instructed here. You can also delete the information that is wrong by manually logging the Driving Activity. However, if this is something that happens every day, I highly recommend contacting Fitbit SupportI know that they're always happy to listen to your experience and provide different options for you, if needed!

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @Skipj! I'd verify if you have restarted as instructed here. You can also delete the information that is wrong by manually logging the Driving Activity. However, if this is something that happens every day, I highly recommend contacting Fitbit SupportI know that they're always happy to listen to your experience and provide different options for you, if needed!

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Skipj. I think @SunsetRunner might very well be on the right track here. But perhaps you can also check your time zone in Settings. If that's not correctly set, it might explain why the data didn't not reset as expected. The miles and activity might have reset OK, or appeared to have, only becuase the time frames during which the said activities were logged caused them to disappear from the subsequent days' dashboard. So I think you time zone setting might be the culprit here. 

So if you click here https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/edit, you can scroll down to the Time heading and make the change if applicable; and if so, please make sure to save and force a sync, otherwise the change will not take effect.

Hope this helps. Please give us an update. Cheers!

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer