Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red exclamation mark

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I git the update today for the fitbit and that helped with my issueon my fitbit not tracking for the last 2 days. It had an error message saying it couldn't find the tracker. It is tracking now but that same icon is still on my screen. It doesn't say it can't find the tracker but I just wondered why it won't go away.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @jpottiergrams! Did you do the initial set up of the tracker to your account? If you did not, you should check the detailed steps to do so. If you have set up your tracker and are still experiencing issues to sync please perform our recommended syncing troubleshooting steps based on the platform you are using.  

Additionally, you can learn more about your One at the product manual, give it a look some time. 

Thanks for your help @Rich_Laue

Keep me posted on this! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Which screen amd which line is the Red Exclamation pointing to?  If it doesn't say "can't find tracke4", what does it say? 

Best Answer
It does say can't find tracker. It is on the same line as my fit bit. It hasn't synced since the 9th. It is counting my steps on the actual tracker but won't show on the fitbit app. I have mine linked to Weight Watcher's so really want it to work.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @jpottiergrams! Did you do the initial set up of the tracker to your account? If you did not, you should check the detailed steps to do so. If you have set up your tracker and are still experiencing issues to sync please perform our recommended syncing troubleshooting steps based on the platform you are using.  

Additionally, you can learn more about your One at the product manual, give it a look some time. 

Thanks for your help @Rich_Laue

Keep me posted on this! Woman Wink

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
My fit bit is working now. I think the updates fixed it. I appreciate the help I received from other users. Thanks
Best Answer

Yei @jpottiergrams that's great! You are welcome! Helping each other is one of the main purposes of our great Community, we are glad you are now part of it! 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!  

See you around! 

Best Answer