Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Re-Release the One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is just a note for the Fitbit team. I have been a One user for years. I am not a huge fan of wearing such a big watch face, as I have a relatively small wrist and I prefer jewelry that complements my outfits or makes me happy.  My Fitbit is a tool, not a decorative accessory.   (I am currently wearing a Versa 3 as part of a research study, which is fine.  I would not have bought this for the above reasons, but since the Versa is free, I am down with it. Lolol)

But please please please re-release the Fitbit One.   It was small, it was discreet, I could wear it with a cocktail dress or when I was chopping hedges with a machete.  It showed my steps and my stairs, with a vibrate as a movement reminder, which were the biggest things I cared about.  All of the health metrics are cool, but not my primary focus for wearing a fitness tracker. 

I had to purchase a used Fitbit one on eBay to replace my last one.  There is nothing like it on the market today, and you have loyal customers who are crying to have it back!!  Please?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @PrissyJane - since this post is intended for the Fitbit Team, I would suggest posting it to the Feature Suggestion Forum.  There, other Fitbit users can vote for the idea and the developers can gage interest. 

Best Answer

As a nurse who has never been encouraged to wear jewelery doe to infection risk (and even so now with COVID) please re-release the Fitbit One.  The clip on option is much better for those of us who have to avoid things on our wrist. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

I too like the Fitbit One. It was my first tracker and is perhaps still my favourite.

Have you considered the Inspire 2 as an alternative to the One (as I doubt that they would rerelease it). There is an optional clip for the Inspire 2 that lets it be worn as you would wear the One. For more information see page 14 of the manual at https://help.fitbit.com/manuals/manual_inspire_2_en_US.pdf

Best Answer

Fitbit one Best for women. Small and clips on clothes. Can be hidden on bra strap and BEST OF ALL it counts stairs. No other Fitbit does that. And it is amazingly accurate. PLEASE BRING IT BACK. so many women asked me how they can get one. Online through 3rd party if available. But so terrific. Get ONE for sure. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

First, I would not advise anyone to buy one of these through a 3rd party. It has been out of production for many years and if some 3rd party has one it has been sitting on a shelf for a very long time and the battery is likely dead.

Second, it is never coming back. Fitbit decided long ago to stop producing it.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. The Inspire 2 can be worn the same way with a clip, purchased separately . Take a look in the store 

Best Answer

I bought the Inspire because it can be clipped on, like the One. However, it is sooooo involved, and you can't feel the vibration of the alarm. One ( no pun intended) of the best things about the One, is its simplicity and accuracy.  I am not interested in carrying a computer on my wrist, or wearing it clipped to me. So I returned the Inspire and found a One !  Just want a tracker with an alarm....the One is ....perfect !.

Best Answer
0 Votes