Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back the One or create a new clip tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I loved the One - it had exactly what I needed - it was a clip that tracked steps, floors, activity and sleep.  I have dress watches I wear for work and I don't like to wear another wristband.  Thus, the clip was perfect.  The other clip currently offered is just too basic - no stairs even?  and it's clunky.  I'm just so confused why you would eliminate the One and not the basic step tracker.  

Please bring back the One or a similar product.  Thank you.

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

I know this is completely ridiculous, but what I have done in the past is used an Indian medicine bag, the kind you wear as a necklace, they are usually leather, and put my Fitbit Flex in that. It seems to be a tiny bit inaccurate, but it is certainly better than having to always wear the Fitbit as a bracelet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried an alternate to hooking the stainless band to the bra strap. I have a long silver chain the I looped twice with one of the loops long enough to hit below any V-neck. I then looped the band over that and, again, tucked the 2 into the bra. It also allows for tracking heart beat but I’m going back to my first option since I don’t want to wear that necklace all the time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Curious, SueAlan.  If I'm to understand your post, the tracker sensor can rest against other exposed skin besides your wrist and still track the heart beat?

Best Answer
0 Votes
The tracker works fine when in my bra…what I would expect since it’s right next to my heart. I’m not sure where else it would work but I assume anywhere it’s in close proximity to blood vessels would work.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@geepondy@SueAlan  I have taken my ChargeHR and put in on my ankle (with a sock holding it in place, the band isn't big enough to actually hook it in place) for my biking ... I really didn't expect the HR feature to still work. Not sure how accurate - it does jump around some, especially right at the start, but overall seems to be close to what the bike reading says (stationary bike, hand sensors).

Just FYI - I'm really not competitive with anyone other than myself, but I did want "credit" for a bike workout, and the Charge on the wrist (or the One on the waist or torso) doesn't pick anything up. I realize it isn't really "steps" but I still get less than I would if I did a very slow walk for the same period of time. 😉

The 3rd party clips I've seen for the Alta have a solid back though, I can't imagine the HR function working through them.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes when I bike ride, I put the One in my sock as well. When I do the elliptical, the One will give me steps, just strapped to my side, not sure a wrist model would.
Best Answer

I have had a Zip for 4 years. It never fell off my pants or belt. I decided to try One as it has more features.  Since I purchased my new One in July, I have had three fall off never to be found, and it’s falling off with the clip.  Fitbit has been very kind and replaced two.  I just received the new replacement last week, my fourth altogether since July.  It fell off this morning. I am done with it.  It is no wonder they are not selling anymore.  I didn’t realize that three weeks ago, when Fitbit asked me whether I wanted a replacement or 50% off another product.  If they had told me they are not selling the device, clearly because there is a problem, I would have applied for another device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the One - it is exactly what I need - I can use a clip or keep it in my pocket. It tracks steps, floors, activity and sleep. I don't want to wear a wristband.  Please bring back the One or a similar product.  Thank you.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also join the conversation the One availability and alternative ideas. Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes