Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen frozen up - just shows battery as

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FItbit One got wet and when I pressed the button and  I looked at the screen, all it shows is the battery indicator and it appears as if the battery is fully charged. I put it in a bowl of rice over night and when I press the button the only thing the screen shows is the batter indicator and it appears as if the batter is fully charged still.

Anyone ever experience this before?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Yes I washed mine a week ago.

I left it in rice for 48 hours. Had the same problem with the battery.

Its not cover under warranty but they will offer a discount to you. so Contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Mine actually did come back the next day after I already bought a new one. Sometimes they do and sometimes not.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for responding and I will leave it in the rice for a few more days and see what happens.

I already have another one (Charge) but I like the hidden nature of the One with it being in your pocket (unless you go swimming).

I will let you know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding and I will leave it in the rice for a few more days and see what happens.

I already have another one (Charge) but I like the hidden nature of the One with it being in your pocket (unless you go swimming:)).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already have another one (Charge) but I like the hidden nature of the One with it being in your pocket (unless you go swimming:)).

Best Answer
0 Votes