Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting a sleep goal for the One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to set a specific goal for hours slept on my One?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! To set a sleep goal, please do the following:

1. On the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the sleep tile. This is the tile that says "How did you sleep?" or, if you tracked sleep the night before, shows how many hours and minutes you slept.
  2. Tap or click the moon icon on the bottom.
  3. Adjust your sleep goal and save.

This should definitely help you out setting up your sleep goal!

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! To set a sleep goal, please do the following:

1. On the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the sleep tile. This is the tile that says "How did you sleep?" or, if you tracked sleep the night before, shows how many hours and minutes you slept.
  2. Tap or click the moon icon on the bottom.
  3. Adjust your sleep goal and save.

This should definitely help you out setting up your sleep goal!

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I was looking at the website dashboard. I hardly ever go to the app, and apparently, I had to add the sleep tile to the website before it would show up on the app--or else I never scrolled down far enough to find it. Seems one should be able to handle all settings from the website dashboard, not have to visit two sites. But it's done.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a way to set up your sleep goals. Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community, hopefully, this will work for other users as well. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@beachJess I hope you're doing well! You are very welcome! I'm glad to hear that the steps provided were helpful for you too. Hopefully, it will be helpful for other users too.

Additionally, have you checked the Feature Suggestions Board? If you have any ideas for future features you would like to see on your Fitbit device, this is the best place for asking. Feel free to search for existing feature suggestions or add you own original one!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes