Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep charts in the premium package

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First the disclaimer: I have a One. I am using a Windows 7 64 bit computer and Chrome as my browser. Your mileage may differ.

There have been comments about the sleep info being in premium. Actually it is all very garbled with some people saying it was there and other saying it wasn't (hence my disclaimer above.)

For me, I can see almost all the data I, along with many others, has been clamoring for over the past week.

Here's how, step by step (and I'm writing this out I have yet to see any FitBit reps do so):

1. from my dashboard, I clicked on the Premium tab on the header

2. Click on the Sleep Report

3. At this point, I'm working from memory, but there was a button that said, see what the report looks like with your data

4. I clicked on that and got a one page report. It is a weekly report.

The report contains graphs I can mouse over to see awake/asleep times. It contains minutes to fall asleep, actual sleep time, sleep percentage, times awakened. It doesn't show time restless anymore, restless/awake times are combined.

I don't like the layout but most of the information we've been after is there.

I do not know if the information will be available daily (if not, it reduces its value since feedback is up to 7 days later.)

There are additional graphs and charts but I wasn't interested in them so won't review them.

The banner says to buy to get premium reports every week. If this is only a weekly report it is not worth US$50 to me. If it includes a daily version, then I have a decision to make.

Fitbit is holding my data hostage and extorting the money from me because in my use case (can't wear a wrist watch 24/7) there are few options. If I could, I'd buy something else and put my One in a drawer. But I'm trapped. I've only identified one possible replacement and I don't know what their sleep charts are like or how accurate or robust the hardware is.

Also in the Web Dashboard thread, MatthewFitbit is claiming there may be news in the next few days.

I certainly would not recommend anyone sign up for Premium at this point. But know the data is there and this is looking like Fitbit coercing us to sign up for premium, in effect moving themselves from a device company to a services company. I'm appalled that they did this switch so sloppily, losing a tremendous amount of good will. Regardless of how this turns out or what decision I make for myself, I will never recommend a Fitbit product to anyone.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@KateheGreat I hope you're doing well! The Premium sleep report will show reports for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year time frames. It will not show daily data! Stay tuned for updates! 

Thanks for sharing your opinion and feedback! See you around. 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes