Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep patten bar chart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the latest  upgrade Fitbit left off the time across the sleep pattern, it only shows start and wakeup times.  Why would they do that? It would be nice to see what time I woke up or was restless during the night like I could with the old chart.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

That is a result of the new charts showing sleep stages for some of the trackers. I am not clear yet whether it was intended or not.

Best Answer

Im very disappointed I can't see my sleep patterns throughout the night. The sleep details are the most important information that I get from my fitbit. What can be done about the tracking display to re-introduce it?

Best Answer

I feel the same way , thanks for the reply

Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed. Sleep tracking is precisely why I got the ONE and not a wrist band one. I don't like bands/bracelets, and the One is hidden in my clothing. I want to have sleep stages, too. What's up with this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completely agree and this has been brought up for a while now. Are you ever going to fix this? Definitely falls under "if it ain't broke." Very strange alteration to something that was good in the first place. 

Best Answer