Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep timer won't stop, screen flashes quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I stop the sleep timer / stop watch from running constantly? 

And whenever I touch my Fitbit One the screen flashes quickly between features -- steps, time, stairs, etc. 

• I've tried holding down the button
  • I've plugged it in and reset it
  • I've updated the software

Nothing works! And it keeps vibrating in my pocket, which is driving me nuts. 

Help ... thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@OMhale Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! Sounds weird that your Fitbit One vibrates very often. I would like to know a couple of details that will help me to assist you accordingly; has this issue happened since you bought your Fitbit or did the issue just start happening? Do you have multiple alarms set up?

In the meantime, let the battery drain until your tracker goes off. After this, let it charging for 2 hours and test it so you can see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hi!

I started by not wearing it for a couple of days and then running it out and resetting it like you suggested. It worked for another week and then started up with the sleep timer again yesterday. Today it is completely dead. May it rest in peace... unless you have a magical suggestion for resurrecting it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OMhale Thanks for getting back and trying the troubleshooting steps that I shared above. Since you mentioned that your One is not even turning on now, please clean the contacts of your tracker and charger with a cotton swab and a little bit of alcohol. This will remove any dust that the contacts may accumulate. After this, restart your tracker again 3 consecutive times and see if it comes back to life.

Let me know how it goes my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes