Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my FitBit One for some time and love it.  I use the time marking function for sleep and for activity.  It used to vibrate when I would push and hold down the button to start and stop the timer but in the past 2 weeks I have noticed that it is not vibrating.  I have tried resetting it without any change.  This makes it difficult to know if the time has started.  Does anyone have a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Snigdha Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is strange! I recommend performing the restart process a couple more times as sometimes doing it once will not work. 

Also, do a test to check if the vibrator motor is working. Try setting up a silent alarm and check if it will vibrate that way. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Good Morning,
So it did vibrate with the normal strength with the alarm but with the timer it still has a nearly imperceptible vibration.
Warm Regards,Snigdha
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Snigdha Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear that it is vibrating!

Did it used to vibrate a little bit stronger before? 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Yes the degree of vibration was a lot more in the past.  Now I can barely feel it.  This is annoying because I wear it under my clothes so when I am trying to record an activity or sleep and I have to look at the screen instead of just going by the vibration.
Warm Regards,Snigdha
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Snigdha Thanks for your reply! How long have you had your Fitbit One? Is it old? 

Setting it up as a replacement device may help fixing that problem. You can try if you feel that is necessary. Just sync your tracker before doing this process!

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good Morning,
What does it mean to set it up as a replacement device?
Warm Regards,Snigdha
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Snigdha That is the option that you use whenever you set up a replacement device to your account for you to not loose any of your previous data.

However, I'm recommending that on this case as what it does is that it also resets the tracker and sometimes it has fixed issues like the one you are having.

Also, it may not work. It may also be because the tracker is a little old, if that's the case. If it is like that, the best thing to do is to just keep it as it is. I'm saying this because it is vibrating! 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes