Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for ONE

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Dear Fitbit team,
I would like to introduced following wishes to improve;
Activity:
Could you with record Please also the activity of Runtastic in the app, that would be good!
Food:
Here, it would be to be able to mark well several countries! Good for travel and holidays! Food often lack!
Weight:
It would be nice if you could transfer the data by Withings - or iHealth scales in the app!
How do I feel today:
You could super up to bad, the dokomentieren not with smilies, 6 units of all I think it is important!
Apple Watch:
There is the possibility of connection? Would be perfect if it weren't for this!

Thank you and I am curious what you it can be implemented and will!

Greeting
ThiPio
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums @ThiPio! I'd like to mention that we have a couple of your suggestions already implemented within the Fitbit environment using a couple workarounds Smiley Wink

1. Activity: Runtastic is nor a directly supported app from the Fitbit environment; however you can link Runtastic through MyFitnessPal and Fitbit by going to this link.
  2. Food: Currently the Food base  is running low for international items; this is why we recommend to link your Fitbit Profile to MyFitnessPal which has users all over the world and a huge international database, including barcode scanner and recipe builder. 
    They are supported both through a computer as well as through most Smartphones. You can get more information on this page.
  3. Weight: You can connect your Withings scale to Fitbit by using this recipe from our friends over at IFTTT.
  4. Mood: Speaking of IFTTT, they have a recipe to track your mood. However, you can also vote for this feature to be implemented on the Fitbit environment. 
  5. Apple Watch: Our feature requests board has this feature available for voting tooSmiley Very Happy

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Cat Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ThiPio

Feel free to add your suggestions to the Feature Requests subforum where users can vote, add comments with the possibility of being picked up by the developers to integrate the functionality.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @ThiPio! I'd like to mention that we have a couple of your suggestions already implemented within the Fitbit environment using a couple workarounds Smiley Wink

1. Activity: Runtastic is nor a directly supported app from the Fitbit environment; however you can link Runtastic through MyFitnessPal and Fitbit by going to this link.
  2. Food: Currently the Food base  is running low for international items; this is why we recommend to link your Fitbit Profile to MyFitnessPal which has users all over the world and a huge international database, including barcode scanner and recipe builder. 
    They are supported both through a computer as well as through most Smartphones. You can get more information on this page.
  3. Weight: You can connect your Withings scale to Fitbit by using this recipe from our friends over at IFTTT.
  4. Mood: Speaking of IFTTT, they have a recipe to track your mood. However, you can also vote for this feature to be implemented on the Fitbit environment. 
  5. Apple Watch: Our feature requests board has this feature available for voting tooSmiley Very Happy

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Cat Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer