Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get my Fitbit One to sync on my Android device I tried all the steps that are in The Help article and nothing is working is anybody else having issues or does anybody have any ideas on how to solve my problem

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

I cannot get mime to sync to my iPhone and have also done all the steps recommended on the web page.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found some more things to try.  I was able to get it to sync by restarting the fit bit.  Attach to charging cable.  Hold down button for 10-12 sec.  Then detach from able and hit button again.  Worked right away.

Best Answer

Same issue and tried all the help guides etc, cable, dongle, andriod app, laptop, even another phone with app - nothing works.  Then saw all the comments on the app store  - we are not alone! It appears since last update fitbit sync has been wiped out  - many angry users and no answers from fitbit.  Hopefully they will sort this out - been waiting a week so far and hte fitbit is now useless as no way to sync data.  Stopped wearing it and looking into other brands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was to get mine to sync by restarting the Fitbit.  Has worked for 2 days now without problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

“I found some more things to try. I was able to get it to sync by restarting the fit bit. Attach to charging cable. Hold down button for 10-12 sec. Then detach from able and hit button again. Worked right away.”

This worked perfectly. Thanks for sharing, because I was getting super frustrated!!!

Best Answer

I just tried this and still can't get mine to sync....super frustrating since I now have 7000 more steps than my fitbit app is saying I have......GRRRR!  I am about over this!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you it worked for me.  My FitBit One hadn't synced since Monday and it's now wednesday p.m. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was finally able to get mine to sync. I uninstalled the app, turned off my Bluetooth, restarted my phone, turned on my Bluetooth and reinstalled the app. All in that order and it is now working fine.

Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner has a future
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much for reaching out. I tried the same sequence and sadly, no luck. So frustrating to lose 7000 steps!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I also synced mine to my computer with the dongle and when I did that it updated the app on my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, will give that a try!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Spoke too soon.  Stopped syncing again today

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently amidst conversation with fitbit help who are suggesting need to see if my fitbit is under warranty still due to sync issue? Only had this latest replacement one for a few months-how many more lol Pointed out many people same sync issue-look at comments on the app stores! Will await yet another email ... time to forget fitbit I think, 2 weeks of install uninstall reset cable dongle  etc. 2 weeks not been able to use. Maybe the more people who contact fitbit directly, they will realise just how many having issues? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh no!!! Mine started working! I think connecting the dongle to my laptop vs just the wall plug helped. Good luck!!!

Sent from Anita's iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Being sent another replacement 👍👍👍👍

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you have the One? I’ve heard they’re being discontinued!!!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I have the one. I haven't heard that but I wouldn't be shocked since they are an older version.

Best Answer
0 Votes
YIKES, I hope not!  I happen to believe my One is more accurate on keeping track of my "steps," than my Blaze on my wrist!  This is about the first time I've had problems with the One syncing, but I OFTEN have trouble with the Blaze syncing to my Android cell!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just love the One b/c I don’t have to wear it on my wrist!!!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes